HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join our System Shared Services team. Our team maintains the administration and support for the company-wise Shared Service infrastructure, including Active Directory, Email System(Microsoft Exchange Online/Exchange Server), BMC TrueSight, ServiceNow, etc. We play a critical role to maintain these company-wise systems that are critical to daily business operation. We also partner with application and cyber security teams to operate our systems in such fast growing financial markets in Hong Kong. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Support Email Infrastructure including M365 / Exchange Online and Exchange Online Protection / Exchange Server infrastructure, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve email-related issues, such as spam filtering, email routing, email blacklisting, and mail server errors
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including application, network, server and security team, to resolve complex email issues
- Perform regular system administration, performance monitoring, tuning as well as related problem trouble-shooting in order to maintain email service availability
- Improve installation setup procedures, develop and maintain support documentation, work closely with helpdesk and L1 support to streamline the email support operation
- Implement compliance standards and perform regular system compliance review and proactively assesses exposure area
- Manage vendor to ensure the highest quality delivery and implementation
- At least 5 years of working experience with M365(Azure AD, Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection), Microsoft Exchange Server, system automation and support
- Proven work experience to manage Email service, eg Microsoft Exchange Online / Exchange Server, Email gateway solution like Trend Micro IMSVA
- hands-on experience in developing script solutions(eg. Windows command, Vbscript, PowerShell, Python) for process improvement and automation;
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure as Code or CI/CD Tools like GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins, Ansible is an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in computer engineering, electronic engineering or relevant discipline
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Systems Engineer
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.