We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
System Shared Services & Program Delivery team is responsible to manage the company-wise system shared service infrastructure, including Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, BMC TrueSight, ServiceNow, etc. We plays a critical role to delivery and operate these company-wise systems that are critical to daily business operation. Job Duties:
As a team member of System Shared Services & Program Delivery team, you will collaborate closely with technical SMEs across server/network infrastructure, workplace technology, technology operation and information security teams to manage the enterprise tooling solution including BMC TrueSight, Microsoft Configuration Manager, System Center Operations Manager. You will be part of an elite team that drives world class IT standard and gain invaluable working experience in a top tier exchange in the financial industry. Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and manage the enterprise level monitoring solution to detect anomalies/issues of IT infrastructure and applications
- Create and customize monitoring policies, reports and dashboards to provide real time visibility into the health and performance of IT infrastructure and applications
- Conduct regular review on monitoring solution's configuration, performance and capacity to identify performance bottlenecks and optimize system resources.
- Collaborate with technical SMEs to understand monitoring requirements, and develop monitoring standards, and provide guidance to effective integrate monitoring solution with incident and problem management processes.
- Enhance system to Comply with organizations policies and standards. Establish and maintain technical standards and best practices, and proactively assesses exposure areas and takes steps to reduce vulnerabilities
- Manage vendor to ensure the highest quality delivery and implementation
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 3 years IT experience to manage enterprise level monitoring solution, eg BMC TrueSight, Dynatrace, New Relic, SCOM, etc
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure components, including servers, networks, databases, storage systems and virtualization technologies
- Proficiency in scripting languages (eg, Shell Script, Powershell, Python) to automate administrative tasks and customize monitoring solutions.
- Experience on IT Service Management / IT Operations Manager process with ServiceNow is added advantage
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, influence stakeholders, and build consensus effectively.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Systems Engineer
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: