HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties: Who we are
An IT infrastructure project team responsible for delivering IT systems to allow everyone in Hong Kong and the globe to trade in the most advanced and stable IT systems under HKEX.
We strive for the highest IT standard by looking out for new technologies as well as continuous internal process automation and improvement.
We are a part of HKEX to connect, promote and progress our markets and the communities they support for the prosperity of all. What we do
What we want
- Collect application team requirements and setup IT infrastructure devices as per HKEX standards.
- Manage internal and external resources to assist implementation tasks.
- Follow up project schedules to meet project deliverables timeline.
- Prepare project and technical documents such as project plan and test reports.
- Define new technology standards such as AWS cloud EC2 and EKS.
Why join us
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience on Linux and/or Windows Servers system administration.
- Experience of project implementation on large scale systems.
- Willing to work on weekends for server setup and testing.
- Good team player with aspirations for career development in top tier financial industry.
- Gain invaluable working experience in a top tier financial industry.
- Learn and integrate the latest technology and process into HKEX.
- Utilize your talent and expertise to improve our productivity and efficiency.
- Be a part of an elite team that drives world class IT standard.
- Work in a team culture that encourages help, share and learn with each other.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.