My client is an MNC with well-known cross-border payment services. They are now looking for (Senior) Customer Engineers for their global operation. Expecting candidates with good English communication, as well as SQL/ Unix/ Linux/Windows OS experience.
What to expect:
- Answer customers’ queries interacting manly through web-cases
- Work with customers to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining end to end ownership of your cases
- Resolve and report on problems, troubleshoot and quickly diagnose complex problems in accordance with SLA
- Monitor the quality of the troubleshooting and diagnosis before escalation to the relevant teams
- Manage client relationships from an operational and technical perspective by working with different service managers
Continuous Improvement and Projects
- Assist managers/senior engineers to analyze root causes of problems, generate Knowledge Base tips and propose new specifications to increase supportability, usability of products and decrease product complexity.
- Produce and control the quality of internal and external training material, problem management procedures and on-line documented solutions.
- Plan, deliver and implement service improvement projects.
- Provide implementation and training services, health checks, troubleshooting and consultancy to customers/partners when needed
- Provide technical support to Sales teams by participating in validation of proposals when needed
- Provide guidance and technical/product knowledge sharing to team members (For Senior Customer Engineer only)
What will make you successful:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in a technical customer support environment, in Financial Services, Banking or similar will be asset (more experience will be considered as Senior Customer Engineer)
- Fluent in English in both written and spoken communications. Any other major Asian language is an asset
- Working knowledge with change management applications (e.g. JIRA, Ant, Hudson or Jenkins Tools)
- Rotations for weekends/public holidays with leave & pay compensations
You will have an extra gear if you can provide:
- Technical certifications or proven skills in any of the following fields:
- SWIFT software suite (SWIFTNet, Alliance portfolio and messaging solutions)
- TCP/IP protocol and technical implementation (such as NAT, routing)
- SSO, RADIUS, LDAP integration with applications
- Windows, Linux, and/or Rhel administration
- Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere
- User or Administrator of SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow.
- Java, XML and SQL knowledge