An innovative platform-as-a-service company is seeking to hire a Technical Architect to join their growing team in Hong Kong. This position is only open to those currently situated in Hong Kong. Foreign applicants will not be considered for this vacancy.
You will provide architectural direction and solutions to technical platforms, services, patterns and key application components.
You will be passionate about new technology and new ways of working and will deeply understand how front and back end developers partner to expedite the delivery of technology.
Cloud technology will form a large part of your experience. Strong experience in building service-based architectures and APIs will be highly sought-after.
- Work with Product teams to really understand the user requirements;
- Lead solution design/prototype and guide dev teams on implementation;
- Take ownership of the solution design and ensure its design scalable, secure, and sustainable;
- Manage conflicting requirements and demands, balancing tactical and strategic needs to adopt the most appropriate solution;
- Evaluate potential applications/technologies to determine technical suitability in support of buy over build strategy
- Lead and design for solutions considering the front to back integration.
- 10+ years of Systems Development experience with recent systems architecture focused deliverables
- Deep working knowledge of technical architecture disciplines based on multiple years of hands-on project E2E or B2B experience
- Demonstrated ability in applying architecture methods to add value to decision makers; taking a pragmatic and delivery focused approach to architecture
- Familiarity with and experience of multiple technical domains
- Knowledge of the design and qualities of multiple software and vendor solutions
- University degree in a technical subject matter
- GCP Certification preferred
- Experience building a high scalable systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must have