Senior Trade Management Associate
A leading interdealer brokers is looking for someone for Trade management and Operations control functions for their Equities Derivatives business line. Overview
- The candidate manages both Match Principal & Name Give Up trade activities in Hong Kong, in asset classes of various Equities, Interest Rate Derivatives, FX options & FX/MM for APAC markets. He /She is responsible for trade management and Operations control functions, e.g. Intersystem reconciliation, Trade Management (capture, intercompany reconciliation & regulatory reporting), system project migration, streamline daily workflow and automation.
- The candidate gets prepared to discuss initiatives to aid the Front Office in the trade booking, and brokerage calculation, and supports the business during the lifecycle of a trade; before, during and after trade execution; from initial booking through the front / middle office systems to confirmations.
- Ensure all trades are accurately booked and matched in time according to strict settlement timelines or client's expectation.
- Trade Management processing in TMS & GUIBOS, and verify static data in SDM
- Perform daily Operations control reports E.g. Reconciliation of brokerages for the previous day, Confirmation suppression, etc.
- Prepare trade confirmations and client's End of Day trading reports
- Prepare daily statement of transactions or ad hoc reports as required by client
- Prepare daily brokerage reports and End of Day reports to the Desk Heads to sign off
- Prepare monthly report to the regulatory parties, E.g. HKMA
- Fulfil any additional/ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Maintain and update client contact details in the client contact database
- Record brokerage for clients with agreements in place and send to the relevant departments to collect.
- Monitor interface between the front office and middle office systems for trade breaks.
- Alert straight away the brokers of any trade/price discrepancies, in order to correct. Demonstrate the ability to quickly escalate problems to management and stakeholders for error trades, trade positions and system performance issues
- Maintain brokerage records and verify the details with Client Lifecycle team
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly escalate problems to management and stakeholders for error trades, trade positions and system performance issues
- Diploma or above
- Min of 4 years experience in Trade support function
- Familiar with Middle Office Support functions
- Knowledge in Macro and VBA is highly preferred