Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Traded and Treasury Risk Management Department
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customised risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Traded Risk Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Be responsible for traded risk management and control function for the Global Markets (GM) covering various asset classes including FX, Interest Rates, Credit Spread, Equity, Commodity, etc.;
- Taking the lead and coordinate the Regulatory affairs & Group audits on traded risk matters
- Proactive management of traded risk position via macroeconomics, PnL analysis, tools such as VaR, Stress Testing, and active engagement with businesses;
- Stay alert to and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements relating to market risk management and internal model approach to calculate market risk, taking ownership and communicating to relevant stakeholders;
- Provide risk challenge to business requests to fulfill the role of 2nd line of defense as risk stewards
- Provide advice on new businesses and Global Markets issues as they arise
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in risk management and analysis, with market risk management exposure an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; sound knowledge of financial market instruments with good market sense and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work in fast-paced environment to handle multiple outputs within tight schedules
- Proven track records dealing with regulators and auditors on key occasions
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior role.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.