- Lead operation teams to manage and support core operations of market data platforms and data management of HKEX markets database and statistics calculation, and provide seamless client support for connectivity to HKEX market data platforms, including real-time pricing feeds, issuer news feed, historical data platform and other data dissemination channels.
- Manage and drive the data platform development projects to bring the benefits of the new technology to flourish marketplace of the future, and partner with in-house technology teams, external solution providers and other business stakeholders to deliver HKEX data business strategy.
- Manage enhancement projects on the existing market data platforms and database systems, and ensure market readiness for the associated changes to effectively accommodate the HKEX's new product and trading initiatives.
- Maintain robustness and resiliency of core operations as our top priority, and handle production incidents promptly and efficiently.
- Optimize our operating model to improve efficiency, productivity and quality, and minimize the operation risks, more importantly to embrace the opportunities that help business growth, address customer need and support team development.
- Design and set the market data platform strategy and determine the roadmap.
- Undertake assignments and projects as assigned by department head.
- University Degree or above, preferably in Finance, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 15 years relevant experience in well-established financial organizations, with at least 8 years hands-on project management and/or operation management preferably in market data industry
- Solid experience and knowledge with data consumption in the financial industry and implementation of cloud computing and API technologies on market data acquisition, consumption and distribution
- Deep knowledge of the market data and trading requirements of high frequency trading clients.
- Good understanding of trading and market data systems, corporate actions and pre-trade & post-trade processes.
- Knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
- Good managerial, analytical, planning and organization skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills.
- Highly independent, self-motivated and result-oriented professional
- Able to manage multi projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.