• International Corporate Bank • Min 10 years + securities settlement • Middle to bank office experience
This position is expected to lead and manage the administration team of Structured Credit & Securitisation Group. The incumbent will handle, supervise and improve the transaction administration and Special Purpose Company (SPC) management of the structured credit and securitization business in APAC / East Asia region.
- Manage and coach the administration team members of SPDA-SSG located in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Handle, check or approve the transaction administration: the securities settlement, custodian arrangement and SPC management that are specific to the securitization and structured credit transactions
- Handle, check or approve the internal control sheets or execution slips related to regular transaction administration; oversee the BAU matters related to execution / ongoing transaction management
- Review transaction documentation on the pre-closing, and monitor its adherence on the post-closing for securitization and structured credit transactions, by working closely with the clients and transaction counterparties (e.g. legal counsel, accounting firm, trustee, custodian, securities clearing house)
- Regular reporting on compliance, account closing, audit or internal control required for SPDA-SSG in Singapore and Hong Kong. Ensure the corresponding procedures are complying with the internal rules and external regulations
- Propose improvement plan to streamline the group’s business procedure, in order to raise its effectiveness and efficiency for business development
- University Graduate or above
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant experience in transaction administration on securitization and structured credit business, with the expertise in securities settlement and custodian arrangement, SPC management and transaction documentation
- Good leadership skill on managing the middle and back offices of the bank
- Proficient in written and spoken English
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy.