Senior Vice President, Investment Product Compliance(WM)
Attractive senior investment compliance opening in a leading bank in HK, team leader of 3 staff, this position will be work closely with the front office staff and the business
- Formulate and implement work flows to streamline product approval process and to formulate investment products risk guidelines approved for retail distribution.
- To work with PB Division Risk & Compliance Team to set up and maintain sound investment product suitability framework and system logic for online offering platform
- To ensure product suitability framework is in line with all relevant product regulatory requirements and ongoing regulatory development for retail channel.
- To monitor the quality of product due diligence and to assess the appropriateness of assigned product risk ratings for retail customer distribution.
- To identify gaps, enhance and perform regular reviews on work flows of conducting product due diligence, risk classification, approval application, on-going review and product compliance related matters.
- University graduate with strong academic background, preferably obtained relevant professional qualifications (CFA and CFPCM preferable).
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experiences, preferably with exposure in the business of retail investment product distribution
- Thorough understanding of product due-diligence, risk assessment and selling related regulatory requirements
- Good analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills with experience of cross departmental projects
- Experience of carrying out product due-diligence or development will be advantageous