We are always looking for talented professionals to join us in the path towards success.
In accordance with requirements on risk management of the group, lead credit risk team and perform the duties of monitoring, assessment, policy making and stress testing of group credit risk. Deal with the in-process monitoring, warning, reporting and post-loan inspection and supervision.
- Independently review complex structured financing or product credit requests, and assesse, prepare and present the requests to be submitted to the Credit Committees;
- In close collaboration with business unit, provide expertise and guidance on the Group’s credit policies;
- Optimize internal credit rating and revise credit risk policies;
- Monitor and manage exposures at counterparty, product and portfolio level;
- Identify credibility /asset quality deterioration warning signs and remind business team / management to take prompt actions to protect the Company’s interests;
- Lead the team and handle other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by department head.
- University graduate in Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- Over 8 years’ relevant experience in financial sector or related industries, and at least over 3 years’ in managerial role;
- Good knowledge and experience of credit risk management;
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Proficiency in MS office applications, with knowledge of any coding language preferred;
- Diligent, proactive and with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- CFA and/or FRM qualification is a plus.