Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Financial Control - WPB Business Finance Department
Hang Seng's Financial Control function works closely with the Bank's stakeholders, including business partners, shareholders, regulators and external examiners. We function as their accountants and business partners in providing comprehensive information on financial management, financial planning, financial reporting and compliance, capital planning and reporting, financial control & SOX control, tax advisory, insurance finance, and global markets finance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior WPB Business Finance Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Drive and manage the business and financial planning process and improve the overall Hang Seng's Wealth and Personal Banking ("WPB") performance by monitoring relevant financial and non-financial information, including external benchmarking by market, channel and product
- Deliver high quality and timely management reports and insightful business analyses to facilitate senior management decision
- Accountable for strong focus and discipline to secure the achievement of the business goals and targets
- Partner with WPB COO function in order to enhance the quality of the cost management reporting and forecasting for appropriate resource allocations
- Coordinate and drive WPB's main initiatives, which is customer level revenue and customer level cost to achieve the following objectives, Customer profitability MI reporting, Investment tracking, Digital and Channel MI, and Product Deep Dive, and require to present and discuss with senior business leader on business initiatives and manage expectation
- Responsible for project planning, escalation of issues to management on timely basis and deliver end solution to agreed outcome, timeline and budget
- Carry out enhancement of internal control, streamline processes and toward improving efficiencies, timeliness, integrity, accuracy and profitability of WPB
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or a related discipline with professional qualifications from Accounting or Finance
- Over 10 years' experience in business/strategic planning or management reporting
- Solid working experience and knowledge in WPB products
- Have prior experience in the implementation of MI dashboards or customer analytics, using Business Intelligence tools such as Qlikview or Qliksense, SAS VA, Tableau or similar
- Can demonstrate strong project discipline, planning and collaboration skills and able to adapt to change, anticipate issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Good understanding about data infrastructure, data quality and controls
- Able to lead a focused team and drive the team forward and deliver and against tight deadlines
- Solution oriented mindset and proactive approach in driving change and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong leadership and business acumen
- Ability to work cross functionally to deliver solutions requiring the input of multiple stakeholders
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.