- Partner with Head of Marketing & Comms (Apac ex Jpn), Head of Client Group Core APAC and Client Facing Teams (Sales) to develop and execute high impact marketing strategies that contribute towards the achievement of asset acquisition and retention goals
- HK & SG: Build segmentation programs by tailoring marketing initiatives to align with Client segments (e.g. PBs, Retail, Wholesale and Institution)
- TH & MY: Work with our wholesale partners to support activities as the need arises
- Events: Plan and execute both physical and virtual proprietary and industry events to promote key capabilities and thought leadership
- Leverage automation and personalisation and working with Asia content specialist to build a customer contact strategy which aligns to defined segments, dealer groups and offerings as well as product focus etc.
- Understand and coordinate multi-channel needs to identify common themes to develop more efficient and effective marketing programs and materials
- Leverage and manage marketing levers including events, collateral, digital, campaigns to achieve measurable business objectives
- Manage the production of marketing materials with internal stakeholders and external vendors where necessary
- Set KPIs and measure the impact and success of marketing programmes
- Coordinate with compliance to ensure all marketing activities and materials produced are fully compliant with regulations in the respective territories
- Work effectively independently and as a team player, be a proactive member of the Asia and Global marketing community, actively participating, leveraging, and sharing best practice across countries, avoiding duplication of efforts and initiatives /create high degree of consistency
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the client-facing sales teams, portfolio managers, product specialists, operations, compliance and other business functions as appropriate
- At least 10 years' experience in marketing and communications within the asset management sector, with a strong knowledge of client segments especially in the private banks, retail and wholesale channel in APAC especially in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia
- Proven experience in managing events and delivering campaigns and a hands-on approach to delivery
- Demonstrated record of success in partnering with sales teams in acquiring and retaining clients and assets through execution of integrated marketing programs
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to take ownership of projects, manage stakeholders' communications and deliver within budget and on timelines. Also, ability to work on multiple projects and to cope with demanding schedules
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese / Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese)
- Proven ability to interpret, translate, and communicate financial concepts both verbally and in writing
- Experience in managing external agencies, production houses, translation houses and event companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships with different teams and people (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information
- Resilience and flexibility to work in a matrix organisation and manage within a small regional marketing team with many regional and global stakeholders
- Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting
- Able to work independently yet as a proven team player
- Able to proactively come up with ideas for marketing as well as take direction when ideas are not originated by the candidate
- Education: Degree; preferably with relevant marketing qualifications
- Experience in digital marketing in finance is a plus
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers. About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
• Grow your potential
: be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
• Shape the way you work
: work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
• Thrive within a diverse community
: play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Move the world forward
: join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.