Senior / Recruitment Consultant (Life Insurance)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluemont Consulting
- 16 Mar 19
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: To understand and match the needs of our Life Insurance clients and candidates, providing high quality tailored recruitment services whilst continually meeting both team and personal targets. This is a 360 degree recruitment position.
Stirling Andersen is an Insurance specialist recruitment firm headquartered out of Sydney, Australia. Currently we have an opportunity for an ambitious determined and experienced recruitment consultant to join our growing Hong Kong practice with benefits such as Annual Leave up to 32 days, paid Holidays to exotic locations with an attractive commission structure and more!
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract and approach Life Insurance businesses
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies profiles, their industry, what they do, work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and shortlisting candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs;
- Demonstrate reasonable care for his or her own health and safety and for the health and safety of anyone else who may be affected by his or her acts or omissions at the workplace.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 3 year’s Recruitment Consultancy experience for Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Minimum 1 year Recruitment Consultancy experience for Recruitment Consultant.
- Ideally have worked on the Life Insurance or Any Insurance Desk.
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word and Email
- Business decision making and knowledge – Ability to make effective judgements on available data / knowledge
- Influencing Ability to influence others
- Building Relationships Ability to build relationships, interact sensitively, use effective networks
- Planning and Organizing –Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Fluent English is a must, Cantonese and Mandarin skills are advantageous
- Resilience, Accountable and Problem Solving skills are highly preferred