A leading asset management is looking for a senior equity & bond analsyt for their research team.
- Engage in fundamental research of industry companies, master industry trends and development laws, and make suggestions for company asset allocation;
- Collect company information in the industry in a variety of reasonable ways, analyze and research the stocks and bonds of companies, and provide investment value analysis reports;
- Extensive analysis exp in consumer,TMT, Industrial and material etc.
- Track the changes of industry companies, timely and dynamically judge the changes in the investment value of the tracked company, make an analysis of the expected return and risk of investment, and adjust investment operation suggestions;
- Establish contacts in the industry, obtain external resources, and provide professional support in the research field for the company's business acquisition and promotion.
- Bachelor degree or above in key university, professional background is preferred;
- Solid research skills, outstanding independent thinking ability, good logic, strong writing skills, good teamwork awareness, strong communication and coordination skills, active responsibility, serious and practical;
- At least 3-5 years experience of equity long/ short in fund.
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills; quantitative skills such as statistics are preferred.