Liaise with RO and Account Department and communicate with Brokers, in-house counterparties to follow up any settlement related issues and enquiries. Handle daily trade settlements for securities and futures and etc., and data administration from regular trading system, backup settlement data and send daily statement to customers 與牌照負責人員和客戶部聯繫, 並與經紀商、內部交易對象進行溝通, 跟進與結算相關的問題和查詢。 處理證券和期貨業務的日常交易結算, 對常規交易系統、備份結算數據進行數據管理, 並向客戶發送日常報表。
China Tian Yuan Finance Group (Holdings) Limited (the “Company”), as a licensed financial institution founded in 2015 held overseas by the controlling shareholder of a large domestic enterprise group, the Company is committed to developing direct investment business and securities licensing business, and is committed to providing domestic and overseas investment and financing financial services and asset management services for high-net-worth individual and corporate clients in Hong Kong, China and overseas. The Company holds SFC licenses for type 1 (securities trading), type 2 (futures contract trading), type 4 (advising on securities trading), type 6 (advising on corporate financing) and type 9 (asset management services).
The Company has a group of professionals who are familiar with the capital market, direct investment business, asset management and licensing business, with accumulated investment and asset management worth of more than 10 billion yuan. The Company has offices in Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
We are now looking for about 20 professionals joining us, including roles of financing investment management, risk management, licensing business and so on.
We are looking forward to your joining to facilitate the development of the Company, and the Company will also provide the suitable job title, competitive salary package and career development opportunities based on your performances.
Settlement Manager/ Assistant Settlement Manager
- Liaise with RO and Account Department and communicate with Brokers, in-house counterparties to follow up any settlement related issues and enquiries
- Handle daily trade settlements for securities and futures and etc., and data administration from regular trading system, backup settlement data and send daily statement to customers
- Handle Clients’ fund in and out
- Monitor pre-matching, post trade processing, stock reconciliation, IPO, corporate actions and placement
- Develop and implement procedures and guidelines to ensure the reliability of securities business
- Support the accounting department on daily and monthly operations
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- Diploma or above, major in Business, Accounting or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in settlement operations with over 2 years supervision experiences related to Securities and Futures brokerage
- Solid experience in CCASS & DCASS operations
- Solid experience in develop the settlement platform for the OTC market and coordinate with other departments
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in system development testing is preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Please provide both Chinese and English resumes with current and expected salary
- 與牌照負責人員和客戶部聯繫, 並與經紀商、內部交易對象進行溝通, 跟進與結算相關的問題和查詢
- 處理證券和期貨業務的日常交易結算, 對常規交易系統、備份結算數據進行數據管理, 並向客戶發送日常報表
- 制定和實施相關程序及指引, 以確保證券業務的可靠性
- 大專或以上學歷, 主修商業、會計或相關資格
- 5年以上結算業務經驗, 2年以上證券及期貨經紀業務監管經驗
- 熟練掌握流利英語, 普通話及廣東話