A multinational bank is forming a new development team of 40 to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC (5-year programme)
- Work cross regionally with architecture teams with Hong Kong team and regional offices.
- Carry through the full SDLC from architecture design, development, enhancement and maintenance.
- Take a module lead position and carry through multiple revamp cycles of various consumer banking services, e.g. credit card, loan, wealth management, stock/option trading and quotation, payment solutions and more.
- Collorate closely with regional technical leads, business users, architects for on-going enhancement and maintenance tasks.
- Design workflow, business proecss, UI design and physical database based on functional specification;
- Perform system migration and develop automated solutions.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system, or other relevant discipline.
- 5 years to 12 years of hands-on development experience, not limited mobile or web-based projects.
- Solid technical skills in Java, Spring / Spring Boot, Restful API; Bonus to have experience in Microservices project experiences.
- Application monitoring tools: Kibana, Grafana
- Version control: Prometheus or Git
- Message Queuing: Kafka
- Proficiency in Chinese and English