Social Media Advisor
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Nov 17
Are you connected? Can you attract and engage all different kinds of people? Do you live and breathe social media? Do you love to tweet and like all day long?
If you answer yes to all of these, then we're looking for you to help us:
• Advise on the social media governance for the entire region
• Create and execute engaging on-brand content for various social media channels, including organic and paid posts
• Report and analyze posts and campaigns to identify trends and potentials for optimizations
• Integrate social media content with other digital and communications channels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Group Marketing and Communication Services team within the Communication and Branding group in Corporate Center. We manage a wide range of digital marketing platforms such as the UBS public website.
Your experience and skills
• An advanced studies degree at a university, preferably in Marketing/Communication/(Digital)
• At least 2-3 years of experience in social media, working tactically with paid and owned ads
• Creative skills to produce content that can increase engagement with our followers
• Excellent written and communications skills in English language, Mandarin is an advantage
• Proficiency in the English language, verbal and written; as well as Mandarin is essential. This is due to the focus of this role towards China.
• Basic analytical skills
• A dynamic, highly committed and motivated open person, with strong work ethics
• Experienced in working with various social media channels, including WeChat and Line
• An excellent and confident communicator to formally present concepts and ideas to people; ability to work with partners and agencies; and liaise with global teams
• Able to work independently, in a high-paced environment, and against tight deadlines
• A team player and willing to be in the trenches to work on various social media and digital projects
• Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.