Software Engineer, Regulatory Reporting, Associate
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Regulatory Reporting Technology Team is focused on building applications which support the daily needs of Finance Controller and professionals' bank wide. It is responsible for the end to end definition & delivery of financial management and complex regulatory change globally. In this role, you will be liaising with the business (Finance / Corporate Controllers, Product Controllers) based in the APAC and technology counterparts in all lines of Business across the globe during Requirements, Development, Testing, Implementation & Post-production phase of the project.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 5 or more years of hands-on application implementation experience in the Regulatory Reporting space.
- Proficiency in Python and/or Java.
- Proficiency in PL/SQL, Excel and VBA.
- Experienced in defining functional and technical test cases.
- Possesses good communication skills. Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience in PRC regulatory reporting is a plus.