- Perform technical design, development, unit testing and development integration testing to deliver high performance, scalable, flexible and reliable software systems
- Work closely with the global development team
- Perform quality assurance to ensure all deliverables are in good quality
- Prepare system documentation and user guide
- Provide support for system implementation
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computing Science or Engineering
- 3+ years Software engineer experience with evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience with database development such as MSSQL, Oracle
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration
- Strong interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Ability to work with colleagues around the world
- Quick to learn and curious about all things.
- Excellent communication skills. Experience with supporting external and internal clients
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, click 'apply' and we will get in touch with you.