Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a Software Product Architect to drive their technology development. Selected Candidate will be their key member of the Asia Technology team to lead the shared software architecture, development and product management across Asia. Great regional exposure and opportunity.
- Act as a technology leader in driving architecture and product roadmap, strategy and development across common reusable microservices and APIs.
- Drive and Lead the business solution design. Identify and analyze alternatives and make recommendations related to business solution design
- Work with the IT and Development to review and refine the solution design specification.
- Ensure the solution design is aligning with business expectation and future business roadmap.
- Review functional specifications and system design to ensure a well-designed system aligning with the business requirements.
- Work closely with the development team which will be using the reusable microservices and APIs in understanding the feedback.
- Consolidate the feedback and design the product roadmap in future iterations.
- Advise on technologies trends - monitoring and analyze industry, technology market and potential impact of the applications.
- Deliver Architecture within Agile Delivery model - through innovation and continuous improvement.
- At least 10 years experience in a Product Manager, Software Architect / Enterprise Architect position(s).
- Extensive experience in architecting common reusable microservices & APIs.
- Technical hands-on experience in writing cloud-native microservices based on Java.
- Strong working experience in using Agile methodology with a DevOps culture.
- Experience in managing software roadmaps and strategy.
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable University.
- Flexibility in occasional travel within the APAC region.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Software Product Architect - Regional InsurTech Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Senior Front Office EQ Application Support - Global Investment Bank
2) Full Stack Digital Engineering Lead - Asia InsurTech Platform
3) Front Office Java Developer - Algorithmic Trading - Leading Tier One Bank