At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
AIA Hong Kong is looking for a Solution Architect to join the Customer Platform team to lead our multi-year transformation strategy. This is a challenging opportunity for individuals who are looking for a challenge and making a difference. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Create design patterns and reference architecture to support the HK target state. This includes, but not limited to microservice architecture, integration & API architecture, Data Platform, modeling & architecture, etc. Ensure alignment with standards and policies.
- Collaborate with other IT teams on project / initiative level to execute on the transformation of technology.
- Act as the technical SME in key projects / initiatives to create the target state solution. Ensure solutions align with architecture standards.
- Continuously improve application stability, availability, resilience, scalability, usability, and performance.
- Support Agile transformation in IT. Serve as solution architect in product teams. Promote Agile and DevOps practices within the team.
- University graduate with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Proven experience to lead transformation in an enterprise
- Proven experience to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative solutions
- Familiarity with common enterprise services, products, and frameworks
- Proven experience with CICD/DevOps technologies and processes. For example, Bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Proven experience working in a product-oriented, team-based environment that use modern delivery approaches such as user experience design, lean, agile, DevOps
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities. Stays in touch with the latest technology market
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments
- Creative thinker, proactive, enthusiastic, able to work independently and as a team player
- Sound business knowledge in insurance industry
- Excellent communication, coaching and consultative skills
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.