Solution Architect (Banking & FI Domain)
Summary of Role
Solution Architects work closely with Service Line Specialists & Client Partners to craft solution architecture, including scope, risks, cost to serve, and our ability to deliver, with a focus on building transformative and innovative solutions within their area of specialism. Solution Architects also support Enterprise Architects with stitching together different parts of the portfolio when developing solutions that respond to the largest challenges faced by clients within their industry. Role Responsibilities
- Be the technical solution owner for banking and financial institution opportunities
- Work with account executive to prepare technical proposal and presentation to client
- Work with different internal services lines locally and globally to finalize the technical solution
- Work with external partners and product vendors to finalize the technical solution
- Strategize the partnership strategy for different opportunities.
- Prepare management review material for the bid review.
- Involve in the delivery to deliver the critical component of the solution
- Prepare the cost of the solution
- 10 years or above in banking or financial institution in-house IT solution owner experience
- Having 5 years or above experience
- As enterprise architect experience
- As application development or project management experience
- As presales as solution manager or solution architect in IT services provider.
- Design complicated IT architecture with integration in different technologies.
- Good writing and presentation skill
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Public Cloud certifications in AWS / Azure / Alibaba / Google cloud is preferred
- Private Cloud certifications in VWare / Redhet / Azure stack / Alibaba Aspara Stack is preferred
- TOGAF certification is preferred
- Experience in API technologies such as Mulesoft, SoftwareAG, Boomi, Tibco, etc is preferred
- Experience in Agile development methodology is an advantage
- Experience in DevOps implementation and operation is an advantage
- Experience in Microservices implementation and operation thru Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift is an advantage
- Experience in ITIL framework is an advantage
- CCNA or CCNP or equivalent is an advantage