The ideal candidate will be responsible for working cross-functionally to understand architecture needs by multiple business units. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion
- Good understanding & experience with Architecture Patterns, API governance, API developer and consumer processes
- Experience with Medical / Healthcare Insurance Domain
- 5+ Experience in architecting complex integration projects across technologies like API Gateway, API development, Microservices, Java Spring, ESB and Messaging technologies.
- Able to bake off between multiple API & Microservices options like MuleSoft, WSO2, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, PCF, EKS etc… based on project requirements
- Good knowledge of Cloud, Containers and PaaS platform
- Experience or knowledge of Cloud is required
- Good overview of Automation solutions like Terraform, Packer, Ansible etc….
- Experience in designing different types of APIs and articulating their value proposition
- Experience in guiding proposals/bids for technical solutions, estimates and resource plans
- Experience in capturing non-functional requirements (NFR), API policies and ensuring APIs meet the NFR
- Excellent communication – verbal, written, and presentation skills; adept at communicating and managing stakeholders at all level
- Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation
- Strong creative problem-solving skills