An International Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Source of Wealth Analyst to be part of the Private Wealth Management Department!
Your new company
The company is a one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations with over 40 million customers. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets in 63 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
The ideal candidate will have Private Banking (“PB”) experience in drafting or reviewing SOW narratives and corroboration. Compliance / AML / Sales assistant and Account Onboarding knowledge or experience at another top-tier PB is also an advantage.
- Review and analyze account profiles to identify gaps in SOW information and corroborations
- Analysis of collected data, perform sanity check and work with Sales team for further corroborations
- Provide guidance to Sales team and perform desktop research to assist with benchmark analysis or account profiles updates as needed
- Ensure name screening have been conducted and all adverse findings are cleared, documented and escalated properly
- Support Head of AMT with implementing audit and compliance testing team action plans
- Strong research capability, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skill, including the ability to deal with potentially contentious issues effectively and instruct/ advise Sales team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Able to consolidate Chinese and English information into English summary precisely.
- High attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and part of a team.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career at Kalpana.Charles@hays.com.my