Special Asset Management Officer
- Negotiate with the corporate customers for loans workout plans.
- Handle a portfolio of loan accounts.
- Liaise with external parties (including lawyers, accountants, insolvency practitioners) during the workout process.
- Analyze the root causes of the problem credits and devise appropriate account strategies / action plans.
- To understand and prepare the provisioning of the problem credits by individual assessment through discounted cashflow models.
- Handling various reporting for problem credit management.
- To assist in various data management projects.
- Degree in Business/ Banking or Accounting is preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in loan recovery/ business restructuring and commercial collection.
- Solid skills in data management including data analysis.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants with more relevant experience will be considered for the role as Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager.