Specialist/Senior Specialist - SAP - Technology - Consulting - CQ GDC
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About Business
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as ""the Best HR Consulting Firm"".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as ""leader"" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years. Job Description and Responsibility
• develop and apply a deep expertise in an Oracle package and segment
• bring process expertise and application knowledge to tailor solutions that address the client's specific challenges
• help clients challenge conventional thinking through analytics to support their business and technology objectives
• produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
• understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client's business
• select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client's business strategy
• incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options
• deliver key messages with clarity, confidence and poise to instill confidence in clients
• organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
• apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
• address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- SAP开发3年以上经验，熟悉至少2个SAP传统模块开发（FI/CO, SD, MM, PP等）
- SAP 其他技能开发能力（PI、Web Dynpro、UI5、Adobe Form等）
- Java / .net能力
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170901