Specialist, Early Careers
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Attraction & Placement Management
- Responsible for the execution of the Bank's student hiring policy, end-to-end management of all internal and external relationships with a key focus on delivery of all campus hiring and International Graduates permanent placement upon completion of the programme.
Post Programme Management
- Responsible for managing all programmatic requirements of the International Graduate Programme and Internship Programme.
Any other business
- Responsible for the delivery of Group's International Graduate alumni proposition with a key focus for in-country response.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Take an active part in sharing information, best practices, feedback in respective markets or across the graduate talent landscape
- Take an active part in market research to ensure competitive compensation for all campus hiring
- Engagement with external graduate recruiters
- Preferably 5-10 years of professional experience
- Academic or professional Education/Qualifications: Desirable- Professional Qualification in Business Management /Human Resources
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.