Specialist, Know Your Customer, Consumer Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Responsible for KYC/AML activities associated with new account opening, periodic CDD reviews, trigger event CDD reviews of existing clients and name screening in full compliance with Bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and deliver KYC/AML related projects and support technology initiatives that impact KYC/AML and associated processes.
- Ensure that KYC/AML policies are implemented in accordance to the Bank's and Regulators' requirement.
- Support Financial Crime & Security Services review, internal audit and regulatory inspections.
- Act as an KYC/ AML SME for Consumer Banking and Wealth Management, and be the Single Point of Contact for Business, Internal Audit, Financial Crime & Security Services and other Risk & Control functions on KYC/AML matters
- Coach and develop junior KYC/AML staff.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- University graduate with at least 3 years of KYC/AML experience in Consumer Banking and Wealth Management
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements in KYC/ (ie HKMA and MAS)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, independent, strong sense of ownership with ability to work in a team environment.
- Good command of English and Chinese