Specialist, Operations, Account onboarding, Private Banking
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Support daily processing including account opening and static data maintenance
- Deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Engage in UAT on system enhancement and development project
- Assist in Audit, regulatory review, FATCA and CRS reporting, etc
- Ensure account opening and client static maintenance delivered within SLA
- Promptly response and provide solution on RM/CS enquiries
- Ensure stipulated policy and procedure in place
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations, and colleagues from the SG regional team
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position in Financial institution
- Good understanding of IT systems and operational banking processes
- Good organizational, communication and strong inter-personal skills as candidate is required to manage various activities within the team, and to be able to communicate effectively with relationship manager, COO Office and technology team.
- Pro-active and self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Excel & Word