Job description Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance.
Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Specialist Problem Management
. Principal Responsibilities
- Lead special projects setting strategic architectural and software direction while continuing to fully utilize expertise
- Possess knowledge in the Business Systems area, which include applications development, business analysis, research and development, and systems integration for business systems
- Provide monitoring of daily activities to ensure policy and standards are enforced by the team
- Generate effective communication to Global and Regional HTS professionals
- Provide active and visible coaching to global and regional Problem Management professionals on Problem Management training
- Actively engage and drive continuous improvement objectives defined by the HTS Global Service Quality team
- Provide consulting services to all HSBC HTS and Business groups to communicate and educate persons on best practices of Problem Management
- Possess experience and knowledge of Problem Management principles and methodologies
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Proven Problem Management skills and experience in various Problem roles, (e.g. Problem Management associate, analyst, senior analyst, specialist or similar)
- Experience with CA Global Service Desk
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills, focusing on remote and written communications, inclusive of ability and experience in interacting with higher positions
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Project management background
- Strong analytical skills to understand and use metrics to draw conclusions
- Solid partner/stakeholder interaction – customer oriented
- Ability to deal with conflictive situations with success – negotiation skills
- Ability to make recommendations to management, based both on subjective and objective information – consulting skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.