Specialist, Securities Trading, Client Centre
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- To achieve business objectives and KPI on connecting clients through inbound and outbound calls. Strengthen existing client's relationship through problem resolution, retention and customer profiling.
- Ensure professional, efficient and quality service to clients
- Execute client's orders and instructions and ensure efficient problem and complaint resolution
- Strictly comply with Group Code of Conduct, all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Offer service support to marketing campaigns by Wealth Management thru inbound and outbound and collect client's feedback for continuous improvement.
- Meet the required service level and productivity standard
People and Talent
- Comply with standard departmental operation instructions
- Acquire product knowledge and service skill by inhouse training, on the job training and coaching by managers
- Ensure all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for the roles
- Comply with the control requirements in the procedure manuals relevant to respective job responsibilities
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Hong Kong/ Retail Banking/ Customer Service/ Securities Trading to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- HKMA, SFC, HKFI
- Product Team
- Custody & Operation Team
- Client Contact Centre
- Client Experience (CEPG)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Voice and Victual, Hong Kong
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- Refer to respective training curriculum
- RI registration (HKSI paper 1,7,8 required)
- TR licensing registration (IIQE 1,2,3), if applicable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.