Specialist, Technical Project Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The objective of the End User Experience Technical Project Manager is to design, manage and implement projects for AIA employees related to end users technologies.
- You will be part of the End User Services and Experience teams, implementing projects for Group Office and all Business Units.
- Deliver technical projects including but not limited to communication and collaboration, laptops and desktops management, workstations security and reporting
- Act as a subject matter expert on M365 services
- Advise on approved products and use these solutions where possible or work with relevant partners and management to evolve the service offerings depending on business requirements
- Deliver on time and on schedule project according to the agreed scope.
- Own and manage project related budgets.
- Other responsibilities and duties will be periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- 10+ years relevant experience in End User Services with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office; familiarity with other databases and analytic tools a plus
- Proven experience in managing/deploying Microsoft Technologies, including M365 and Teams.
- Previous experience planning and deploying IT field services equipment including desktop computing, communication and collaboration tools and other end user oriented software.
- Proven track record of working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Proven experience working in a high paced and regulated environment: Financial Institution would be a plus.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.