Sr Analyst, Fund/ClientAccting
- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Review the work of more junior team members. Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds.
- Performs reconciliation of account expenses for more complex transactions and ensures they are allocated appropriately. Escalates atypical transactions to senior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds. Reviews reports completed by more junior staff.
- Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes. No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Can work well under pressure and prepared to work additional hours to meet deadlines and strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive Team Player who actively promotes sharing of knowledge
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Previous experience of Hedge Fund & Fund of Hedge Fund Accounting is required
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred
- A strong understanding of English and Cantonese is required. A good understanding
of Mandarin is also preferred.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Job:
Operations Internal Jobcode:
AIS Operations-HR08997 Requisition Number: