Sr. Java Developer
- Design and develop robust, performance software components to support regulatory reporting platform
- Perform/support system testing (e.g. SIT & UAT)
- Participate in code review & improvements, testing, support and training on new implementations
- Write and/or review documentation (e.g. technical & function spec, user guide)
- Perform process automation, data extraction and analysis for regulatory reporting
- Provide assistance and level 3 support to end user and production support team for investigation and resolution of production incidents and operation issues.
- Assume a project management role to a ssist in coordinating the contributions from the various parties to ensure the planning is followed
- Degree or above in Computer Science / Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years working on IT industry with exposure in Banking/ Finance Industry
- Proficient in core Java with solid understanding of object-oriented programming and good knowledge of its ecosystem.
- Experience on Python development is a plus
- Self-initiative and details oriented, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills