To lead, supervise and oversee a team of Investor Services Executives in delivering high quality service to investors via telephone, fax and other means. To maintain and improve service platform for better service quality.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Achieve smoothness of day-to-day operation via proper staffing
- Supervise and be accountable for overall operation to ensure service quality is adhered to service expectations and pre-established standards
- Keep abreast of the statutory requirements, INVESCO products and related market developments and deliver ongoing training and briefings to Investor Services Executives
- Train, lead, coach and provide feedback to Investor Services Executives for continuous improvement in staff quality and productivity
- Call monitoring and review emails, etc.
- Tactically Handle complex client complaints and other client related issues
- Maintain and update operation procedures manuals
- Make appropriate recommendations for continuous workflow improvements
- Identify service risk, recommend areas for change and improvement and drive the change to enhance the quality of service
- Produce monthly statistics reports to senior management
- Co-work with IT and other related departments in setting up and maintaining the infrastructure and functionality of the service platform for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of operation
- Collaborate closely with Client Relations, Projects, Marketing Services and other related teams to ensure the information across various servicing channels is accurate, consistent and is available in a timely manner
- Make recommendations to improve functionalities and other workflows in relations to the service platform
- Maintain and suggest recommendations for better form maintenance
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- At least 8 years of management experience within a call centre; with experience less than 8 years, job title “Manager” will be offered.
- Understanding of the portfolio administration processes and systems and how they impact on other areas in the Investment Operations.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge use of business skills and to integrate them within the team
- Proficiency in financial industry and investment products
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills
- Team player
- University degree, preferably under Finance or Business disciplines
- SFC License for RA 1 (Dealing in Securities), MPF Intermediaries