Our client is a large multi-national insurance firm, which is currently undergoing a multimillion-dollar programme of work to deliver a Digital solutions platform. They currently need a Senior IT Project Manager who will be working side by side with the product teams, digital and technology, and will lead the delivery of a number of workstreams, ensuring a positive customer and employee experience through delivery to satisfied stakeholders. The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience managing and delivering large-scale application software development projects, ideally within insurance companies.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the end to end delivery of strategic workstreams, designed to bring even more shared value to customers
- Ensure that the projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Manage the Project Portfolio Budget
- Ensure that any roadblocks are highlighted at the earliest opportunity and that solutions are identified and implemented
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
- Management and reporting on project milestones and deliverables, and other reporting obligations locally and at the regional level
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 12+ years of hands-on experience in IT project management and software delivery
- A good understanding of Mobile and Front End development lifecycles
- Proven experience on a regional project implementation
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details in layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Experience in managing mid to large scale application software development projects, ideally within the insurance industry
- Excellent written and oral English communication is a must
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with Subject Line: Project Manager – Digital Transformation