Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Personal Banking Products- Secured and Unsecured Loan Products
Hang Seng's Secured and Unsecured Loan business offers a wide spectrum of lending products to meet customer's needs. With the dynamic business environment and emerging opportunities in the market, there is increasing demand on diverse lending solutions and enhanced customer journey.
Our team conducts market research to identify business opportunities, formulate and implement business strategies to grow the secured and unsecured lending business.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Strategic Development Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Support the launch of new secured and unsecured loan initiatives to capture new business opportunity
- Plan and implement product development and enhance process optimization to achieve strategic business goals and improve customer lending journey
- Conduct market research and P&L analysis for new initiatives
- Liaise with key stakeholders including IT, Operations, Risk Stewards, Product, Transformation, Digital etc to facilitate development and implementation of initiatives and projects
- Impose and implement controls to comply with regulatory and internal governance requirements
- University graduate with related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' personal banking experience, with exposure to lending products as an advantage
- Strong business sense and project management skills in supporting the development and implementation of initiatives and possess the ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.