Our client is looking for a candidate focus on strategic planning of the group for the regions including HK, APAC and Europe. The role would be focus on long and short term strategic planning, identify growing opportunties, formulate the strategies and others.
- Develop long term and short term strategic vision and planning.
- Identify business growth opportunities, develop business cases and participate in decision making.
- Able to connect with senior stakeholders and business on formulate strategy.
- Strong knowledge of Insurance, Internet, digital, social, data, etc. to inspire client and internal team to create innovative solutions.
- Provide good and quality consultation services and relationship with clients. Track and update competitive intelligence regularly.
- Over 10 years of experience in the Fintech, Insurance relevant Tech Industry.
- Strategic planning or business strategy development and portfolio planning experience. Ideally, with 5 - 8 years (3+ for Sr. SPM) working experience in a consulting firm or/and corporate strategy-related functions, including BD, marketing and insurance technology, or business management.
- Strong on economic analysis skills, business acumen, including industry-specific knowledge and commercial risk management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills. Highly motivated, self-driven, open-minded. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and influencing (internal and external) skills.
- Strong relationship building and management as well as networking skills.
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese(Including Mandarin).