Our client is a global life insurer and investment management platform with a large presence across the region. Due to business expansion, they are currently hiring for a high caliber Strategic Risk professional for their team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible to develop ORSA for the group to achieve its strategic objectives, implementation of risk appetite framework
- Work closely with stakeholders (including capital management team, finance, actuarial, investment teams and strategy) to perform holistic risk and solvency assessments
- Act as subject matter expert in financial and insurance risk, covering asset and lability and business planning
- Lead the development of business continuity analysis
- Lead stress testing and economic capital framework monitoring the solvency and financial strength
- Enhance enterprise risk management standards and economic capital framework
- Promote strong risk culture awareness
- Master's degree in Finance or related area, Actuarial background is a plus
- 10-12 years of insurance, investment or finance experience with international firms
- Experience in enterprise risk management, strategic risk, ORSA, Strong understanding in Risk Appetite, stress testing, capital & funding is preferred
- Strong analysis and decision making skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders
To express an interest, please send your resume to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Fabienne Cheng on +852 2520 5073 for discussion.