Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Global Banking Division
Hang Seng's Global Banking (GB) business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a full suite of products and services including but not limited to lending, liabilities products, trade finance and remittances, global markets products, investment, insurance, credit card merchant business. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals understand the specific requirements of our customers and are committed to providing tailor-made financial packages in their best interests.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Strategy & Sales Management Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Assist Head of Strategy & Sales Management in identifying and optimizing sales opportunities, creates value for customers and takes holistic approach to deliver sales plans;
- Develop cross product selling opportunity and leverages various product lines to achieve business growth
- Formulates action plans to ensure satisfactory business results, develops the review mechanism on the effectiveness of various sales activities and establishes new initiatives to enhance sales force's capability;
- Oversee opportunity pipeline and drives effective sales activities by prompting responding to client requests;
- Initiate and implement effective business campaigns with strategic partners;
- Provide insight and recommendation for innovative and strategic product development plan;
- Develop trusted and constructive strategic partnership with different internal departments such as product owners on deriving customer-orientated products;
- Build up the market share of GB through effective partnership strategies;
- University degree in Finance, Marketing, Business or related discipline;
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience, preferably in banking sector with knowledge on strategy planning, product and relationship management.
- Proven tracking record in managing sales and leading teams that deliver results aligned to long term strategic business goals, and ability to work on multi-function projects in dynamic and competitive environment;
- Solid experience in formulating business sales strategies and transformation projects with strong leadership capability;
- Sound problem solving skills to distill complex business issues, make use of data analytics in deriving innovative solutions to achieve strategic and business targets;
- Open to new ideas and agile in working; ability to drive/embrace change and transformation;
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a dynamic environment;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Great Sense sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service process
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.