Strategy and Transactions - EYP -Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy (ESG) - Manager / Senior
EY is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 231,000 professionals around the world. We are proud of our people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. EY helps you achieve your best by providing great learning and career growth opportunities, by offering ways to help you achieve satisfaction in work and life, and by looking at each decision with a keen eye toward how it will affect you.
The Strategy and Transactions (SaT) teams in Asia Pacific has been providing market leading services to clients across Greater China, ASEAN and Oceania for over 20 years. We support EY clients in the region and globally throughout the transaction lifecycle and have helped EY clients create deal value and manage transaction risks. EY- Parthenon (EY-P) covers 3 sectors including Strategy, Transaction Strategy and Execution (TSE) and Turnaround and Restructuring (TRS).
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Your key responsibilities:
What we look for:
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of their strategic ESG and sustainable finance initiatives.
- Analyse governance, policies and management practices relating to sustainability to develop recommendations for improving management effectiveness and ESG performance.
- Monitor evolving regulatory requirements relating to sustainable finance.
- Assist in developing sustainable finance frameworks and supporting finance raising activities. Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations, go-to-market toolkits and attending pursuit meetings with clients.
What working at EY organization offers
- Bachelor's or higher in accounting, finance, engineering, business, sustainability, environmental science or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Professional qualification of CPA, CFA, PMP or other relevant qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in ESG concepts and strategies; implications of green finance, carbon trading, environmental information disclosure, climate risk for corporates and its application, is an advantage.
- Able to work under high pressure and adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent problem solving, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong English and Mandarin written and verbal communication skills.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you