Strategy and Transactions - TCF - Infrastructure Advisory - Senior Manager - Hong Kong
Our Infrastructure Advisory team advises clients on financial, procurement, strategic and public-private partnerships issues for large-scale infrastructure projects and programs. Join this team and you will help provide support to our clients from the earliest stages of analysis, project evaluation to procurement, financial close, construction and operations. You will assist our clients in devising strategy, assessing economic impacts, comparing financial plans and delivery approaches for projects that involve public, federal or private financing; project revenues; and/or grants - and provide support to our clients in their implementation of those plans.
We're looking for a Manager or Senior Manager to join our Infrastructure Advisory team. As part of our Infrastructure Advisory team, you'll develop your commercial and economic capabilities working with our high-profile public and private sector clients across Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China and around Asia.
Our diverse client portfolio will build your capabilities in high quality analysis, managing relationships and challenging assumptions. Our team is committed to delivering solutions in a number of key industry sectors such as Transport, Power and Utilities, Arts & Culture, and Health and Social Services.
In our friendly, collaborative environment, you'll receive the support, training and coaching you need to progress quickly along the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
- In your role as a Manager / Senior Manager you will deliver solutions across the life-cycle of public and private infrastructure, and will involve:
- Providing strategic, economic, commercial and financial advice to clients
- Financial model development and analysis
- Public sector policy analysis using quantitative economic analysis and market research
- Liaising directly with client contacts
- Developing detailed proposals and other Business Development material
- Assist in client engagement tasks, including billing, WIP and other administration
To qualify for the role you must have
- We're looking for people with at least 5 years professional work experience with the following skills:
- Understanding of economic evaluation methods including cost benefit analysis and economic impact analysis, including use of econometric techniques
- Financial and data analysis
- Strong report writing, communication and presentational skills
- Adept at building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills, curiosity and creative thinking
- Interest in public sector policy issues e.g. infrastructure investment and industrial policy
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in teams
- Enthusiastic work ethic and willingness to learn and get involved in new areas
- Sector experience considered desirable e.g. Government & Public Sector, Transport, Social Infrastructure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
What working at EY offers
- Tap into a network that will continuously open new doors
- Build your personal brand with business leaders
- Work with colleagues at the top of their game
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
Personalised career development opportunities including coaching and formal learning to help you build your career