Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Operations - Wealth Services
Hang Seng's Operations is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Structured Product Operations Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Play the role of subject matter expert in supporting Hang Seng Structured Investment Product Team
- Manage end-to-end investment product (ELI/ELN/bond) operations
- Collaborate with business and functional units for the delivery of new wealth products launch
- Participate and support business, bank-wide and market initiatives/projects
- Respond to daily inquiries from clients, front office and business functions
- Manage client complaints and resolve dispute, if any.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive re-engineering initiatives to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness as well as client experience
- Lead, drive and manage departmental initiatives and act as project lead for these initiatives.
- Set service standards, monitor actual performance and review service benchmarks of both onshore and offshore to ensure cost-effective service for business units and customers
- Understand the changing group/regulatory requirements and conduct assessment/ monitoring on operations to ensure in compliance with the standard
- Develop and maintain End-User-Computing solutions
- Manage the performance and development of subordinates
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements for carrying out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in banking industry, with sound knowledge of investment products / systems and relevant regulations
- Be proactive, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong self-motivation, attentiveness to details, with good communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of application software such as MS Excel / Access preferred
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- SFC licensed practitioner (Paper 1/7/8)
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.