The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- To provide operations /admin support and assist to implement the control process for sales activities of Premium Client, Digital Executive and On-line Card, Client Centre, HK
- To provide administrative support to Sales/ service team including but not limited to filing, incoming document and external email distribution
- To conduct control checking/ call monitoring (if applicable) for product applications/ client instructions to ensure the processing is complying with Operations control and Compliance procedure
- To support MI report with accurate data for management as well as stakeholders review
- To provide day-to-day support to Sales/ service team as well as Business Operations team
People and Talent
- Responsible for following internal Departmental Operations Instruction of both Sales , Service and Business Operations Team and all internal procedures when providing support and implementing control for daily tasks performing
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Perform the ability to identify key issues based on daily support and review result and assist in putting in place appropriate controls and measures
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Responsible for oversight and controls implementation in the Sales and Service team
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Business Operations, Client Centre to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- To work with BRO for the staff licensing maintenance and CPT/CPD training nominations, is applicable.
- Local regulator: HKMA, HKFI, SFC
- Premium Executive
- Digital Executive
- Insurance Executive
- Client Care Executive
- Securities Trading Specialist
- Retail Operations Team
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Voice and Victual, Hong Kong Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
About Standard Chartered
- Degree holder preferable but not mandatory
- Good command of English and Chinese
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers