Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Structured Finance, Commercial Real Estate and Corporate Advisory
The role is responsible for originating structured finance opportunities with both potential and existing clients on HASE Hong Kong market for the increasing number of deals and volume. The role holder will work independently to oversee transactions of the buddy departments and ensure the transaction in can be executed smoothly and timely.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Syndicated Finance and Corporate Advisory Manager
. Principal responsibilities:
- Origination and structuring of Syndicated/Structured Finance transactions as senior product specialist
- Exercise full relationship management strategy with assigned RM departments
- Jointly develop pricing strategies with Distribution team / jointly conduct underwriting / market risk assessment with Distribution team.
- Keep track of trends and developments of syndicated loan, DCM and ECM markets, and align own business strategy.
- Support in underwriting / market risk assessment & monitoring of primary syndicated / structured finance transactions, local and cross-border transaction, including preparing STL votums and/or providing STL advice conducting underwriting / market risk assessment.
- Building up bank relationship within the syndicated loan and capital markets.
- Regular networking for market intelligence and ongoing update/ monitoring on bank/ investor distribution list
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines with passion in driving sustainable finance development
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiences in lending or relationship management or sustainable finance area
- Proven track record in loans syndication field with high level market contacts, and familiar with the Greater China market landscape
- Ability to deliver strategic initiatives to stay ahead of the competition
- Ability to work with multi-stakeholders, influence and operate effectively in a highly matrix environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.