Syndication Loans and Agency – Operation Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- This position is with the Loans & Agency Operations team, who deliver professional Agency function for Syndicated Loans. As such, the successful candidate will be someone with solid experience on Syndicated Loans and APLMA standards.
- The role has management oversight of the team's day-to-day activities, and to deal with other internal and external stakeholders, for instance, at the stage of structuring a new deal or at the time when there is issue during the loan life. You will need to liaise with borrowers, issuers, lenders, investors, lawyers, auditors and other professionals to ensure issues arisen are properly handled. Strong negotiating skill is essential.
- Internally, you will need to consider, identify, lead and implement projects for process improvement and system enhancements designed to enhance & expand services to Clients, maximise operational efficiency & minimise operational risk.
- University graduate
- Must have solid experience in Syndicated Loans market
- Strong administration and problem solving skills
- Independently, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Able to maintain good relationship with both internal partners and external stakeholders
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.