At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To support operation needs and assist to develop technological advancement platform through conducting application system design, analysis, development and maintenance.
- Provide effective application system solution and support by conducting application development design & enhancement and understanding business process and requirements.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines.
- Establish, enforce and review quality assurance processes and testing strategies to ensure the compliance of corporate technology standard and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely project delivery through planning project schedule and resources requirements, assisting to monitor project progress and manage vendors, and coordinating testing and implementation activities.
- Analyze technology solution and provide recommendations surrounding hardware and software technologies and advise how the implementation of new technologies can assist the business.
- Lead and coach Systems Analyst and Analyst Programmers to complete assigned jobs and ensure quality day-to-day system support is provided.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Information Technology.
- Solid experience in mobile application development, deployment and support in iOS and Android platforms
- Strong knowledge in mobile and web application technology and development tools, including Objective-C, SWIFT, Java, React Native and J2EE
- Knowledge in Agile framework, DevOps, CD/CI
- Experience in UX design would be advantage
- Application knowledge in insurance, banking and finance systems would be an added advantage
- Proven leadership, project management, vendor management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills