We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
The Listing Systems comprises of three sub teams; the External Systems team, Internal Systems team and the Data & Common Services team. They are responsible for the design and implementation of all of our applications systems for our Listing Division. Job Duties:
We are seeking for Front-end developer to develop and support all web applications for Listing Divisions. You will have the opportunity to work with a group of talented technologists in delivering large scale, critical projects in a dynamic environment and a challenging timescale. Responsibilities:
- Participate in activities across SDLC phases, from requirement analysis, design, system development, testing and deployment to support
- Work and collaborate with other IT teams, users and external vendors
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' IT work experience in application development and support of critical business application systems
- Proficiency in various frontend development frameworks, such as React JS, and Styling frameworks, such as Bootstrap or Material Design, and Style languages, such as CSS and Sass.
- Knowledge in API integration with RESTful web services and Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge in OAuth2 frameworks based Web security for Cloud Native Applications and APIs.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and NPM Build Management Systems.
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving skills.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese language skills.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: