We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
The Markets Systems Technology team is responsible for delivering first-in-class systems for trading, market data dissemination and surveillance monitoring in cash and derivatives markets. We play a critical role in managing the full software development cycle, including architecture design, development, testing and implementation of our mission critical systems. We also partner with infrastructure and cyber security team to operate our systems in such fast growing financial markets in Hong Kong. Job Duties:
We are seeking for a motivated DevOps/Platform Engineer to join our Markets Systems Technology team. You will have the opportunity to work with a group of talented and passionate software engineers whom shared the vision of enhancing the current HKEX systems whilst working towards the development of the next generation of HKEX platforms. Responsibilities:
- Assist in building, testing and deployment of mission critical applications with CI/CD tools
- Collaborate with various infrastructure teams including Network and Server teams, Information Security team to provision infrastructure platform for mission critical application
- Develop monitoring and automation tooling for critical application
- Provide weekend production support on rotation basis
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Solid skills in Python, Ansible, Jenkins and GitLab
- Development experience on Web UI and backend is an advantage
- Be enthusiastic to integrate different components to work together
- A team player who could collaborate with multiple teams
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: